Enduro Park Thailand Powered by BMW Motorrad Thailand
Thank you for your interest in the BMW Rider Academy training courses. It is presented by qualified and enthusiastic instructors to give you the best motorcycle instruction possible.
When making a booking with us, please note that the following terms & conditions will apply.
1. Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of the enrolment form and proof of payment.
2. Unpaid bookings cannot be guaranteed.
3. All proof of payments MUST be sent to us via email :firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Proof of payment must be received at least 7 days prior to course date.
5. It will be required to sign an indemnity form before commencement of the course. An adult or guardian will need to sign the indemnity on behalf of participants younger than 18 years.
6. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
7. No consumption of alcohol is allowed before or during the course.
8. Enduro Park Thailand reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances and in case of the weather or if the minimum amount of entries for a date is not received. In such cases the participants will be offered alternative course dates or a full refund.
9. Refund applications can take up to 4 weeks to be processed.
10. Your safety and enjoyment are our prime concerns while taking part in our training. We ask that you respect yourself, other participants and staff. Therefore, Enduro Park Thailand reserves the right to withdraw participants from the event who exhibit dangerous behavior that risks the safety of other course participants and staff.
11. Vouchers issued by Enduro Park Thailand, are strictly valid for a maximum of 1 year.
12. No refunds will be issued if the participant fails to cancel, don´t arrive or if course curriculum is not completed for any reason. The full fee will be forfeited.
13. In case of late arrivals. If a participant is more than 30 minutes late, they will not be allowed to join the course. The full fee will be forfeited.
CANCELLATIONS AND POSTPONEMENTS
14. All notices of cancellations or postponements must be presented in writing and sent by email to :
15. A booking can only be postponed once. There after an administration fee of THB 500 will be charged for all changes and/or postponements or cancellations.
16. For cancellations, 7 days notice must be given or 50% of fee will be forfeited.
17. To postpone a booking, 5 days notice must be given or 50% of fee will be forfeited. This 50% must be paid to confirm the next date.
18. In case a booking is postponed indefinitely, a participant has 1 year to reschedule the course date or apply for a refund. After 12 months the fee will be forfeited.